Hey, doer! You’re passionate about inspiring people, are keen to contribute your own ideas and want to promote goetzpartners as an employer? If so, you’re our perfect match. As a top 10 advisory firm, we support decision-makers in shaping the companies of tomorrow. In corporate services, we contribute actively to the success of our business and the further development of our company.
Here’s what you can expect from us: an exceptional team spirit, challenging tasks and projects in an international setting, the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and to develop your talents in a way that is handpicked for you. Are you ready?
- You will be responsible for the entire recruitment and onboarding process for the corporate finance unit (M&A).
- You will continue to develop and optimize the company's recruiting strategy and find new (active and passive) recruiting channels.
- You will manage selection processes and conduct interviews with professional poise.
- You will ensure that the candidates have an optimal experience, and you will act as the main contact person for all applicants and external service providers.
- You will apply your consulting skills in all recruiting-related issues and act as a sparring partner for the hiring manager.
- You will work on selected HR projects (e.g., staff development), handle sub-areas and contribute your own ideas.
- You have bagged an excellent university degree, ideally in HR, psychology or economics.
- You already possess some hands-on experience as an in-house recruiter, and you’re familiar with application management systems.
- You have in-depth knowledge of active sourcing and talent pool implementation.
- You’re a team player, assertive and clearly possess pronounced social competence.
- You have a strong interest in digital media and innovative recruiting trends.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Impact: You’ll get plenty of creative freedom to let your ideas unfold, and you’ll take on responsibility from Day 1.
- Growth: We support you in developing your talents in ways that are handpicked for you – through the goetzpartners Academy, further education and transfer programs.
- FlexWork: You benefit from the right work model in every life phase – full or part-time, hybrid working and sabbatical programs.
- Team spirit: You’re in the middle of it all, part of our very open and personal corporate culture.
- Commitment: You’ll encounter a mindset firmly anchored in fairness, diversity, equality & inclusion and sustainability.