- You will contribute to supporting the mission of our company by being responsible for and developing our online and social media presence.
- You are responsible for the upcoming website relaunch in 2023 and can contribute your own ideas and experience.
- You create high-quality content in different formats (text, graphics, video, podcast) with a clear B2B focus in exchange with the specialist departments.
- You develop the SEO performance and control the Google Ads management.
- You continuously analyse the website performance and adjust the online presence accordingly.
- You know the latest trends and technologies and integrate them into your work.
- You work closely with interdisciplinary teams and support the Head of Marketing & PR.
ONLINE MARKETING COORDINATOR (M/W/D)
goetzpartners • Munich
Here’s what you can expect from us: an exceptional team spirit, challenging tasks and projects in an international setting, the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and to develop your talents in a way that is handpicked for you. Are you ready?
- You have a degree or training in online marketing, media and communication management, web design or a comparable qualification.
- You know how content is displayed and managed on websites and social media platforms and can also write and design it.
- You have already accompanied a website relaunch
- You have knowledge of CMS (e.g. Typo3, WordPress), SEO tools and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- You can assess the behaviour of online users and know the mechanisms for improving KPIs.
- You think in a target group-oriented way and can relate to the requirements of our industry and customers
- You speak fluent German and English
- Impact: You get a lot of creative freedom for your ideas and take responsibility from day 1.
- Growth: We will develop your talent together with you individually through the goetzpartners Academy, training and transfer programs.
- FlexWork: You benefit from the right work model at every stage of life - full- or part-time, hybrid work and sabbatical programs.
- Team spirit: You are right in the middle of things, in our very open and personal corporate culture.
- Commitment: You encounter a mindset in which fairness, diversity, equity & inclusion and sustainability are firmly anchored.
Best Work-Play Balance
ONE JOB AND A LOT OF GROWTH
- We develop your talents in a way that is just right for you. You’ll (almost) never hear “can’t” from us.
- You’ll get insights in management consulting and corporate finance, and your work will extend across borders and company divisions.
- Interested in something more? We’ll offer you exceptional career opportunities in our ecosystem of startups, venture builders, NGOs, and industrial companies.
- Do you have academic ambitions? If so, you can pursue them in our master’s, MBA and PhD programs on a full- or part-time basis.
- Something else may appeal to you as well: You can expect to earn a salary that exceeds the industry average and receive lots of additional benefits, too.
CELEBRATE NEW WORK
It’s natural here: flexible and modern work
- Profit from hybrid working (from home or another favorite location), flexible work schedule models (including 10+2 or 11+1), and (social) sabbaticals.
- Enjoy modern office concepts (open and private spaces as well as collaboration areas) to stimulate your creativity.
- Explore digital technologies, tools, and apps for remote and on-site working.
- Experience a modern management culture, town hall meetings, and an open-door policy that extends all the way to the company’s founders.
What else we offer you
Learning & development
Collaboration on international client accounts | Career options in the ecosystem | Training courses at the goetzpartners Academy and a budget for individual training courses and coaching sessions | E-learning and knowledge-sharing platforms | Master’s/MBA/PhD programs | Mentoring programs | 360-degree feedback and team barometer
Family, social, and retirement planning benefits
Company retirement savings plan, employer contribution of 25% | Attractive investment opportunities in the ecosystem | International insurance coverage and SOS support | Assistance for families – including au-pair placement, emergency childcare, vacation program, and support for family members requiring care
Flexible work models
Hybrid working | Flexible work schedule models | Sabbaticals | Financial support for social sabbaticals
Health, fitness, and well-being
Health, medical screening and ergonomics programs | Company gym membership, fitness room with shower and recreation areas | Beverage bar including power drinks Fruit baskets, granola, and nuts | Late-night meals
Discounts and mobility options
Benefits on shopping platforms | Flat-rate relocation allowance | Meal coupons | Taxi service, bike rental | Company and pool vehicles
Corporate events at memorable locations | Social events, alumni get-togethers, and sports competitions like Transalp, Ironman, tennis and golf tournaments | Art and cultural activities as part of the Sammlung Goetz