As an intern you will be fully integrated into the project teams and mainly supporting research and analysis tasks. During a period of two to six months you can expect an exciting and dynamic time getting to know the management consulting industry and gaining an overview of various sectors and trends. You will work as part of the team at the client’s office and help to create presentations as well as supporting new technical concepts within the different projects.
- Excellent school reports and university credits
- Minimum 1.5 years of university (ideally in a business discipline)
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of business contexts
- A positive, constructive mind-set and a high level of team spirit
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English (Arabic is a plus)
- Knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.