As an intern, you will assist our team of corporate finance professionals with their daily tasks. Your work will cover a variety of tasks ranging from supporting ongoing buy- and sell-side mandates to drafting valuation spreadsheets (multiples, DCF). Furthermore, you will participate in conducting market analyses, create company profiles as well as help us to prepare pitch materials. You will be guided by an experienced mentor throughout your internship.
- Completed at least 3 semesters, pursuing a degree in finance, accounting or economics with excellent grades
- Ideally first experience through previous internships in M&A, Corporate Finance or Consulting
- Strong analytical skills, high motivation and commitment
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and of the respective local language
- Profound knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, maintaining quality of output whilst working under tight deadlines
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter by mail to the contact person in your country.