As an Analyst you will be supporting our project teams at the clients office in Germany and abroad from day one mainly with research and analysis tasks. Your daily work will include the creation of your own presentations and you will enrich our Industry Group and Practice Group to benefit from your experience. You will work as part of the team on acquisition projects and take on early responsibility for internal topics within our company, such as certain aspects of university marketing.
- Excellent bachelor’s degree (ideally in a business discipline)
- Some professional experience in consulting
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of business contexts
- Team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and of the respective local language
- Good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and databases
- Experience of living abroad if possible
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your CV and cover letter, indicating your preferred office location, using our online application tool.