Associate Consultants for Private Equity Consulting
As an Associate Consultant, you can expect your working day in our Private Equity team to be challenging and varied from day one. You will support and advise notable international financial investors in the areas of commercial due diligence (both buy- and sell-side), strategy (value creation, target screening and exit planning) and portfolio optimisation. As an integral part of the team, you will work on highly current international deals and transactions and interact with top-level experts and clients. Furthermore, you will work together with the rest of the Private Equity Team on developing the Equity Story, examining investment hypotheses, creating market models and validating business plans.
- Excellent master’s degree
- First professional experience in Private Equity, Corporate Finance or Consulting (internships)
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of business contexts
- Very good German and English language
- Very good knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and databases
- Experience of studying abroad if possible
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your CV and cover letter using our online application tool.