As an Associate Consultant you will support our project teams mainly with primary and secondary research and analysis tasks from day one. Your daily work will include the creation of your own spreadsheet and presentations and you’ll enrich our Industry Lines and Service Lines to benefit from your experience. You will work as part of the team on acquisition projects and take on early responsibility for internal topics within our company, such as certain aspects of university marketing or training.
- Excellent master’s degree
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of business contexts
- Team player
- Very good English language skills and preferably knowledge of another foreign language
- Experience of studying abroad if possible
- Basic knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and databases
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your CV and cover letter, indicating your preferred office location, using our online application tool.