Data Scientists (Data Management & Data Infrastructure)
As a consequence of the increased demand for analytics-based consulting solutions, goetzpartners is looking to hire further talented and experienced Data Scientist professionals for our offices in Frankfurt or Munich. Our team is currently involved in building up a dedicated Data Analytics Hub to increase the analytical capabilities within goetzpartners as well as to help our clients unleash the power of their data.
As a (Junior) Data Scientist, you will support the team with your profound Data Management and Data Infrastructure know how. You will profit from a fast-paced environment with challenging client problems and the close collaboration within the unit.
- 1-2 years of work experience in the field of data science, data management or data infrastructure
- Excellent Master or PhD in e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Information, Economics or (Nuclear-)Physics
- Proven expertise in Hadoop Architecture, MDM as well as cluster computing; C Programming
- Practical experience with at least one common workflow tool (KNIME/SAS/AzureCloud Services)
- Good social and team working skills
- Fluent German and English; other foreign languages beneficial
- Additional knowledge in Open MPI, EDW surroundings, Cassandra, Spark, nonSQL
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter by mail to us.