INTERNS FOR PRIVATE EQUITY PRACTICE
In a two-to-six-month internship at our Munich location, you can expect to carry out a challenging, diverse range of tasks in the area of private-equity consulting:
- You will support well-known, international financial investors in the large- and mid-cap segments to carry out commercial due diligence (buy and sell sides), strategy (value appreciation, target screening, exit planning), and portfolio optimization.
- You will work as a full-fledged member of the team on breaking deals and transactions with an international component.
- You will interact with customers and experts at the highest levels.
- You will work with the team to develop the equity story, examine investment hypotheses, prepare market models, and validate the business plan.
- An outstanding academic record
- An earned bachelor's degree in business administration or industrial engineering and management (emphasis on such areas as finance, strategic management, and controlling)
- Relevant experience or successful completion of internships in the areas of strategy and transaction consulting, M&A, and private equity
- Excellent analytical understanding of business models, the market and competitive landscape, and business plans
- A self-starter, you bring teamwork skills, reliability, a structured approach to work, and integrity to the job
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You have advanced knowledge of MS Office and databases.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your CV and cover letter using our online application tool.