As an Intern you are fully integrated in the project teams mainly supporting with research and analysis tasks. During a period of two to six months you can expect an exciting and varied time getting to know the consulting insights and gaining an overview of various industries and consulting topics. You will work as part of the team at the clients office and help to create presentations, as well as supporting new technical conceptions within the certain projects.
- Excellent school reports and university credits
- Minimum 1.5 years of university (ideally in a business discipline)
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of business contexts
- Team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and of the respective local language
- Basic knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and databases
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your CV and cover letter, indicating your preferred office location, using our online application tool.