Junior Data Scientists (Intelligent Process Automation)
As a consequence of the increased demand for analytics-based consulting solutions, goetzpartners is looking to hire further talented and experienced Data Scientist professionals for our offices in Frankfurt or Munich. Our team is currently involved in building up a dedicated Data Analytics Hub to increase the analytical capabilities within goetzpartners as well as to help our clients unleash the power of their data.
As a Junior Data Scientist, you will enrich our team with your experience in process automation techniques and applications, e.g. via Artificial Intelligence, Robotics Process Automation technologies, iBPM Solutions, Cloud Services. You will gain insights into a variety of settings very quickly and be able to put your knowledge into practice in projects.
- First Data Science experience trough internships or thesis work
- Excellent Master or PhD in e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Business Information, Economics or (Nuclear-)Physics
- Proven expertise in Python, Xpath; Knowledge on Tool Provider UIPath, BluePrism, Camuda
- Practical experience with at least one common workflow tool (KNIME/SAS/AzureCloud Services)
- Good social and team working skills
- Fluent German and English; other foreign languages beneficial
- Additional knowledge in dealing with voice (NLP), text and geo data is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter by mail to us.