(SENIOR) CONSULTANTS FOR DIGITAL STRATEGY
goetzpartners is expanding in the area of digital strategic advising and is looking for motivated consultants and senior consultants with experience in digital strategies to provide pragmatic advisory services that focus on implementation. From your first day on the job, you will work independently at the client’s offices in Germany and abroad. You will analyze markets and trends to design suitable digital business models, prepare sales and marketing concepts, and guide the development of new MVPs and prototypes. You will oversee such matters as research, analysis, and presentation preparation as well as assume partial responsibility for advisory projects that focus on digital strategy and transformation.
- Four-to-five years’ professional experience in the areas of digital strategy, start-ups, digital transformation, or accelerators
- Outstanding graduate work with an earned master’s, MBA, or PhD degree (ideally in business administration, the natural sciences, or computer science)
- Solid knowledge of prototype development, big data analytics, digital business models, and digital marketing
- Strong analytical, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and of the respective local language
- Thorough knowledge of MS Office and databases.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your CV and cover letter using our online application tool.