Senior Consultants for Private Equity Consulting
As a Senior Consultant, you can expect your working day in our Private Equity team to be challenging and varied from day one. You will support and advise notable international financial investors in the areas of commercial due diligence (both buy- and sell-side), strategy (value creation, target screening and exit planning) and portfolio optimisation. As an integral part of the team, you will work on highly current international deals and transactions and interact with top-level experts and clients. Furthermore, you will work together with the rest of the Private Equity Team on developing the Equity Story, examining investment hypotheses, creating market models and validating business plans. Furthermore, you will be involved in business development and client development activities. Additionally, you will support our junior employees.
- 4-5 years of professional experience in the consulting sector (ideally with focus on Commercial Due Diligence,Transaction Advisory or Private Equity)
- Excellent master’s, MBA or PhD degree
- Very good analytical skills
- Strategic and entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent understanding of business contexts
- Social skills and leadership experience
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and databases
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your CV and cover letter using our online application tool.