In this role, you will carry out an exciting, diverse range of tasks related to preparing advisory mandates or providing support for internal projects. Your responsibilities include, for example, conducting project-related analyses and research, providing support in the preparation of business-development initiatives, independently producing presentations, and supporting the development of studies. You will also provide assistance with the full range of tasks that arise in the course of daily business as well as gain substantial insights into consulting services and an overview of various industries and topics.
- Excellent school reports and university credits
- Minimum 1.5 years of university (ideally in a business discipline)
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of business contexts
- Team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and of the respective local language
- Basic knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and databases
- 10-20 hours per week of work during your studies
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your CV and cover letter, indicating your preferred office location, using our online application tool. APPLY NOW