As a Consultant you will be working independently on projects at home and abroad. You will be responsible for performing research and analysis tasks, as well as creating your own presentations. Gradually, you will take on the role of a project owner. You will work on internal topics concerning our business development, including acquisition tasks and support of young professionals. In the role as their Mentor, you will share your experience with them and provide career guidance.
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience (consulting experience preferred)
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree with an excellent academic record (ideally in a business discipline)
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of business concepts
- Social skills and initial leadership experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- High proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint and databases
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter by mail to the contact person in your country.