Interns Summer 2019
As a Management Consulting Intern, you will be fully integrated in a project team, primarily supporting research and analysis. You will work as part of the team at the client’s office and help to create presentations, as well as supporting new technical conceptions within the certain projects.
Over the course of the summer, you can expect high engagement in the firm as well as with the client, as well as full view into what it means to be a management consultant at goetzpartners.
- Strong academic performance
- Currently in sophomore or junior year of college (ideally in a business discipline)
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent understanding of business contexts
- Team player
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Basic knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint and databases
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
At goetzpartners, you will have the freedom to grow both your talents and the business. You have a voice. And we want to hear it. We live an open, flexible and very friendly corporate culture in which people at all levels collaborate as peers.
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send your CV and cover letter by mail to the contact person in your country.