At our company, you can sense the possibility of an extraordinary career in the air. Are you looking for creative freedom, personal growth and strong team spirit? If so, you’re our perfect match. As a top 10 advisory firm, we support decision-makers in shaping the companies of tomorrow. Together, we develop farsighted strategies, optimize portfolios through acquisitions and divestments, and support targeted transformation in this age of nonstop change. We approach every project with an ownership mindset, striving toward a single, shared goal: to create sustainable added value and get real results for our clients. If that sounds like you, too, let’s see what we can do together!
A TASTE OF SUCCESS
WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF?
FEEL OUR BEAT
ONE JOB AND A LOT OF GROWTH
- We develop your talents in a way that is just right for you. You’ll (almost) never hear “can’t” from us.
- You’ll get insights in management consulting and corporate finance, and your work will extend across borders and company divisions.
- Interested in something more? We’ll offer you exceptional career opportunities in our ecosystem of startups, venture builders, NGOs, and industrial companies.
- Do you have academic ambitions? If so, you can pursue them in our master’s, MBA and PhD programs on a full- or part-time basis.
- Something else may appeal to you as well: You can expect to earn a salary that exceeds the industry average and receive lots of additional benefits, too.
CELEBRATE NEW WORK
It’s natural here: flexible and modern work
- Profit from hybrid working (from home or another favorite location), flexible work schedule models (including 10+2 or 11+1), and (social) sabbaticals.
- Enjoy modern office concepts (open and private spaces as well as collaboration areas) to stimulate your creativity.
- Explore digital technologies, tools, and apps for remote and on-site working.
- Experience a modern management culture, town hall meetings, and an open-door policy that extends all the way to the company’s founders.
ENJOY LOTS OF BENEFITS
Learning & development
- Collaboration on international client accounts
- Career options in the ecosystem
- Training courses at the goetzpartners Academy and a budget for individual training courses and coaching sessions
- E-learning and knowledge-sharing platforms
- Master’s/MBA/PhD programs
- Mentoring programs
- 360-degree feedback and team barometer
Family, social, and retirement planning benefits
- Company retirement savings plan, employer contribution of 25%
- Attractive investment opportunities in the ecosystem
- International insurance coverage and SOS support
- Assistance for families – including au-pair placement, emergency childcare, vacation program, and support for family members requiring care
Flexible work models
- Hybrid working
- Flexible work schedule models
- Financial support for social sabbaticals
Health, fitness, and well-being
- Health, medical screening and ergonomics programs
- Job and e-bike leasing
- Company gym membership Urban Sports Club, fitness room with shower and recreation areas
- Beverage bar including power drinks
- Fruit baskets, granola, and nuts
- Late-night meals
Discounts and mobility options
- Benefits on shopping platforms
- Flat-rate relocation allowance
- Meal coupons
- Taxi service, bike rental
- Company and pool vehicles
- Corporate events at memorable locations
- Social events, alumni get-togethers, and sports competitions like Transalp, Ironman, tennis and golf tournaments
- Art and cultural activities as part of the Sammlung Goetz
WE EMPOWER VARIETY
Diversity is power. Fairness, diversity, equity and inclusion are all deeply anchored in our mindset. To us, diversity doesn’t simply refer to gender – we place great value on a rich blend of ages, origins, identities, perspectives, sexual orientations and the professional experiences and skill sets that you and others bring to the table.
We’re convinced that diversity is a form of wealth. That’s why we create an environment where you can bring your best and just be yourself. With our teams, we weave together wildly different strengths, talents and experiences in a strong fabric that generates exceptional ideas and future-facing strategies for us and our customers.
If you enjoy real teamwork, join us!
#beyourself #yourpersonalitywins #yourtalentcounts #growyourself #togetherasateam
IT’S A WOMENS’ WORLD TOO
We’re committed to gender parity – not only because mixed teams are more successful, but also because they shape our exceptional corporate culture. At our company, women will find targeted initiatives, professional development programs, and events that help them lay the groundwork for their individual careers. That includes flexible working arrangements, training courses, and the women@goetzpartners network. In informational sessions and recruiting events with an exclusive format, women share their experiences in female leadership, provide inspiration, and join in personal discussions.
I CAN – reinforcing the can-do mindset
- I haven’t done this before, but I’ll be good at it anyway.
- I do what I’m good at – and even better, you’ll challenge yourself to take on more.
- I can take it on – goetzpartners trusts your strengths.
I GROW – professional development, coaching & mentoring
- I want to grow professionally. We’ll provide you with training courses in creative thinking.
- I need support for my Ph.D. or MBA. You’ll receive the leave and financial support you need.
- I want someone who has my back. Mentoring and development managers will advise you as you develop your career.
- I want to experience the firm. You can take part in internal meetups with senior colleagues at any time.
I LIVE – work-life balance
- I want a flexible working arrangement that can be tailored to my needs in every phase of life, e.g., 10+2 or 11+1.
- I want to work remotely from home or another favorite location.
- I’m a mother or father – of course you have the option to consult part time.
I CONNECT – setting up your personal network
- I want to build a network of peers.
- I want to have a close relationship with management and decision-makers.
- I want leadership inspiration.
The right events and formats are waiting for you – join us!
Do you have a deep respect for nature and the environment? Are you actively involved in social issues? At goetzpartners, you take responsibility – within the company, for your colleagues, in society, and for the environment. That’s an integral part of our philosophy of entrepreneurship. Our business activities, our dedicated service, and each of our social projects are designed with long-term impact in mind. We call this sense of responsibility 4P.
PEOPLE – take individuals seriously
PROJECTS – act ethically
PLANET – protect the future
PHILANTHROPY – help actively
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS
Just do it. The two founders of goetzpartners have been applying sustainable business practices since the moment they opened the advisory firm’s doors. Both regularly contribute their time, knowledge, and support, and employees do their part, too – by working on volunteer and pro-bono projects and taking social sabbaticals with financial support. We actively cultivate the well-being of children and adolescents, and we also help young people and immigrants find their place in society and in the work world.
We recognize ESG (environment, social and governance) measures as a megatrend and will support clients as they undergo this far-reaching transformation.
goetzpartners ESG measures:
- Member of the U.N. Global Compact
- Signer of the Charter of Diversity
- Pro-bono business consulting projects
- Volunteering projects
- Donations from the goetzpartners Foundation
- Social sabbaticals
- Reduction of and compensation for our carbon footprint
- Top 10 advisory firm in Germany (Lünendonk)
- Strategy, M&A, transformation
- >250 employees
- 12 offices in nine countries
- Strong ecosystem of startups, venture builders, NGOs, and industrial companies
- Clientele: small and medium-sized enterprises, DAX-listed companies, and PE investors
- Award-winning consulting projects
- Outstanding company culture
- Strong employer recommendation score (Kununu)
Maastricht Business Days
You want to learn more about your career prospects in Management Consulting and Corporate Finance? Then apply now for the Maastricht Business Days and get to know us better during our workshops, student chats, company presentation or at a joint dinner. Or just drop by our booth at the MBD career fair and exchange experiences and views with our colleagues.
Here’s what you can expect: an extraordinary team spirit, challenging assignments and projects in an international environment, and the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and develop your talents in ways that are handpicked for you. Are you ready? We’re looking forward to meeting you!
- When: March 06./07, 2024
- Where: Tapijnkazerne 11, 6211 Maastricht
- Who: Students of all years of Maastricht University
- Registration: https://maastrichtbusinessdays.nl/event/order/554/553
- goetzpartners contact: Please get in touch with Kim Förster email@example.com
Are you interested in starting your career in Private Equity Consulting? Then apply now for our PE Workshop as part of the Mannheim Symposium. Tackle an exciting case study, get a behind-the-scenes look at goetzpartners, and engage with our consultants to learn more about daily work and development opportunities.
Here’s what you can expect from us: an extraordinary team spirit, challenging projects in an international environment, and the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and develop your talents in ways that are handpicked for you. Are you ready? We’re looking forward to meeting you!
St. Gallen - HSG Talents
Are you interested in starting your career in Management Consulting? Then join HSG Talents, apply now and get to know us better at our workshop, the company presentation and a joint aperitif.
What you can expect: an exceptional team spirit, challenging tasks and projects in an international environment and the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and develop your talents in a targeted manner. Are you ready? We look forward to getting to know you!