At our company, you can sense the possibility of an extraordinary career in the air. Are you looking for creative freedom, personal growth and strong team spirit? If so, you’re our perfect match. As a top 10 advisory firm, we support decision-makers in shaping the companies of tomorrow. Together, we develop farsighted strategies, optimize portfolios through acquisitions and divestments, and support targeted transformation in this age of nonstop change. We approach every project with an ownership mindset, striving toward a single, shared goal: to create sustainable added value and get real results for our clients. If that sounds like you, too, let’s see what we can do together!
A TASTE OF SUCCESS
WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF?
FEEL OUR BEAT
ONE JOB AND A LOT OF GROWTH
- We develop your talents in a way that is just right for you. You’ll (almost) never hear “can’t” from us.
- You’ll get insights in management consulting and corporate finance, and your work will extend across borders and company divisions.
- Interested in something more? We’ll offer you exceptional career opportunities in our ecosystem of startups, venture builders, NGOs, and industrial companies.
- Do you have academic ambitions? If so, you can pursue them in our master’s, MBA and PhD programs on a full- or part-time basis.
- Something else may appeal to you as well: You can expect to earn a salary that exceeds the industry average and receive lots of additional benefits, too.
CELEBRATE NEW WORK
It’s natural here: flexible and modern work
- Profit from hybrid working (from home or another favorite location), flexible work schedule models (including 10+2 or 11+1), and (social) sabbaticals.
- Enjoy modern office concepts (open and private spaces as well as collaboration areas) to stimulate your creativity.
- Explore digital technologies, tools, and apps for remote and on-site working.
- Experience a modern management culture, town hall meetings, and an open-door policy that extends all the way to the company’s founders.
ENJOY LOTS OF BENEFITS
Learning & development
- Collaboration on international client accounts
- Career options in the ecosystem
- Training courses at the goetzpartners Academy and a budget for individual training courses and coaching sessions
- E-learning and knowledge-sharing platforms
- Master’s/MBA/PhD programs
- Mentoring programs
- 360-degree feedback and team barometer
Family, social, and retirement planning benefits
- Company retirement savings plan, employer contribution of 25%
- Attractive investment opportunities in the ecosystem
- International insurance coverage and SOS support
- Assistance for families – including au-pair placement, emergency childcare, vacation program, and support for family members requiring care
Flexible work models
- Hybrid working
- Flexible work schedule models
- Financial support for social sabbaticals
Health, fitness, and well-being
- Health, medical screening and ergonomics programs
- Job and e-bike leasing
- Company gym membership Urban Sports Club, fitness room with shower and recreation areas
- Beverage bar including power drinks
- Fruit baskets, granola, and nuts
- Late-night meals
Discounts and mobility options
- Benefits on shopping platforms
- Flat-rate relocation allowance
- Meal coupons
- Taxi service, bike rental
- Company and pool vehicles
- Corporate events at memorable locations
- Social events, alumni get-togethers, and sports competitions like Transalp, Ironman, tennis and golf tournaments
- Art and cultural activities as part of the Sammlung Goetz
WE EMPOWER VARIETY
Diversity is power. Fairness, diversity, equity and inclusion are all deeply anchored in our mindset. To us, diversity doesn’t simply refer to gender – we place great value on a rich blend of ages, origins, identities, perspectives, sexual orientations and the professional experiences and skill sets that you and others bring to the table.
We’re convinced that diversity is a form of wealth. That’s why we create an environment where you can bring your best and just be yourself. With our teams, we weave together wildly different strengths, talents and experiences in a strong fabric that generates exceptional ideas and future-facing strategies for us and our customers.
If you enjoy real teamwork, join us!
#beyourself #yourpersonalitywins #yourtalentcounts #growyourself #togetherasateam
IT’S A WOMENS’ WORLD TOO
We’re committed to gender parity – not only because mixed teams are more successful, but also because they shape our exceptional corporate culture. At our company, women will find targeted initiatives, professional development programs, and events that help them lay the groundwork for their individual careers. That includes flexible working arrangements, training courses, and the women@goetzpartners network. In informational sessions and recruiting events with an exclusive format, women share their experiences in female leadership, provide inspiration, and join in personal discussions.
I CAN – reinforcing the can-do mindset
- I haven’t done this before, but I’ll be good at it anyway.
- I do what I’m good at – and even better, you’ll challenge yourself to take on more.
- I can take it on – goetzpartners trusts your strengths.
I GROW – professional development, coaching & mentoring
- I want to grow professionally. We’ll provide you with training courses in creative thinking.
- I need support for my Ph.D. or MBA. You’ll receive the leave and financial support you need.
- I want someone who has my back. Mentoring and development managers will advise you as you develop your career.
- I want to experience the firm. You can take part in internal meetups with senior colleagues at any time.
I LIVE – work-life balance
- I want a flexible working arrangement that can be tailored to my needs in every phase of life, e.g., 10+2 or 11+1.
- I want to work remotely from home or another favorite location.
- I’m a mother or father – of course you have the option to consult part time.
I CONNECT – setting up your personal network
- I want to build a network of peers.
- I want to have a close relationship with management and decision-makers.
- I want leadership inspiration.
The right events and formats are waiting for you – join us!
Do you have a deep respect for nature and the environment? Are you actively involved in social issues? At goetzpartners, you take responsibility – within the company, for your colleagues, in society, and for the environment. That’s an integral part of our philosophy of entrepreneurship. Our business activities, our dedicated service, and each of our social projects are designed with long-term impact in mind. We call this sense of responsibility 4P.
PEOPLE – take individuals seriously
PROJECTS – act ethically
PLANET – protect the future
PHILANTHROPY – help actively
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS
Just do it. The two founders of goetzpartners have been applying sustainable business practices since the moment they opened the advisory firm’s doors. Both regularly contribute their time, knowledge, and support, and employees do their part, too – by working on volunteer and pro-bono projects and taking social sabbaticals with financial support. We actively cultivate the well-being of children and adolescents, and we also help young people and immigrants find their place in society and in the work world.
We recognize ESG (environment, social and governance) measures as a megatrend and will support clients as they undergo this far-reaching transformation.
goetzpartners ESG measures:
- Member of the U.N. Global Compact
- Signer of the Charter of Diversity
- Pro-bono business consulting projects
- Volunteering projects
- Donations from the goetzpartners Foundation
- Social sabbaticals
- Reduction of and compensation for our carbon footprint
- Top 10 advisory firm in Germany (Lünendonk)
- Strategy, M&A, transformation
- >250 employees
- 12 offices in nine countries
- Strong ecosystem of startups, venture builders, NGOs, and industrial companies
- Clientele: small and medium-sized enterprises, DAX-listed companies, and PE investors
- Award-winning consulting projects
- Outstanding company culture
- Strong employer recommendation score (Kununu)
Are you interested in a career in consulting and want to grow your own future and the companies of tomorrow? If so, you’re our perfect match. You can expect interesting career options in management consulting, corporate finance and our ecosystem of start-ups, venture builders, NGOs and industrial companies.
And on top of that: an extraordinary team spirit, challenging projects in an international environment, the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility and to develop your talent individually.
Does that sound like you? Then join us at our Meet goetzpartners event or apply for our networking dinner. Exchange ideas with our consultants and take a look behind our scenes. Are you ready?
When: Thursday, May 25, 2023, from 6:00-07:30 pm followed by dinner at 8:00 pm
Where: HHL Leipzig Graduate School of Management, Schmalenbach Room, Jahnallee 59, 04109 Leipzig; Dinner at Pilot, Bosestr. 1 Zentrum, 04109 Leipzig
What: More information about the event can be found HERE.
Who: HHL students
Application: Please apply on the HHL Jobteaser site: JobTeaserConnect
Application deadline: May 15, 2023
Any questions? Feel free to contact Johann Mittendorf at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to getting to know you!
Kick off your career with a view of the Alps! If you’re interested in starting a career in management consulting, then join us at our two-day Summiteers’ Event in the mountains and go home with a goetzpartners employment contract in your pocket!
Here’s what you can expect: lots of time to exchange ideas, to look behind the scenes, and to experience the famous goetzpartners team spirit. Plus, it’s your chance to solve a group case study with your team, to impress us in one-on-one interviews, and to have a blast in the Outdoor Challenge.
If you crack the cases and conquer the mountain, you’ll go home with a goetzpartners employment contract.
Curious? Then apply now – we look forward to getting to know you!
- When: September 14/15, 2023 all day
- Where: Bayernhaus, Drehmöser 4, 82467 Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Who: Bachelors and Masters students close to graduation, as well as PhD students and young professionals with 1-2 years of work experience. You should be interested in a near-term and permanent entry in the field of management consulting.
- What to bring: Weatherproof clothing and sturdy shoes
- Application: Complete CV including grades and references
- Application deadline: August 20, 2023
- Travel costs: Travel to and from the event and all on-site costs will be covered by goetzpartners.
- goetzpartners contact: Bettina Edler, email@example.com
You want to learn more about your career prospects in Management Consulting and Corporate Finance? Then meet us at our stand at the WHU-Euromasters career fair. Exchange ideas with our colleagues, take a look behind the scenes of our day-to-day consulting and corporate finance business and find out more about what your individual career with us might look like. Curious? Then come along - we look forward to getting to know you!
When: November, 02 – 05, 2023
Where: Burgplatz 2, 56179 Vallendar
What: Meet us at our stand at the careers fair in the sport arena. You can find more information about the event HERE.
Who: Master and Bachelor students from the 3rd semester onwards.
Any questions: Please contact Bettina Edler at firstname.lastname@example.org