- You will support your team in classic consulting projects – depending on requirements, either directly on site at the client’s, from the office or occasionally from home.
- On-the-job training provides you with the best insight into the consulting business, our core industries and how we work.
- You will undertake research, conduct interviews and analyze businesses, markets and the competition.
- You will provide assistance when it comes to the technical design of projects, help with the preparation of presentations and give support in all day-to-day business tasks.
INTERN MANAGEMENT CONSULTANTS (M/W/D)
goetzpartners • Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Munich
Düsseldorf, Frankfurt am Main, Munich
Here’s what you can expect from us: an exceptional team spirit, challenging projects in an international setting, the opportunity to take on responsibility quickly and to develop your talents in a way that is handpicked for you. Are you ready?
- You have achieved excellent results in your degree so far, ideally in business administration or another degree subject, and you are at least halfway through your second year at university.
- You already possess some hands-on experience in the consulting business or in organizational development.
- You have an analytical mind and work in a structured manner.
- You are a team player, a self-starter and as reliable as a Swiss clock.
- You are fluent in German, English and business lingo.
- You know PPT, Excel and databases like the back of your hand.
- Impact: You’ll get plenty of creative freedom to let your ideas unfold, and you’ll take on responsibility from Day 1.
- Career Plus: Management consulting is your discipline – and on top of that, you’ll get insights into corporate finance and the goetzpartners ecosystem.
- Growth: In addition to on-the-job training, you’ll benefit from the comprehensive training programs at the goetzpartners Academy.
- Team spirit: You’re in the middle of it all, part of our very open and personal corporate culture.
- You’ll encounter a mindset firmly anchored in fairness, diversity, equality & inclusion and sustainability.
Best Work-Play Balance
ONE JOB AND A LOT OF GROWTH
- We develop your talents in a way that is just right for you. You’ll (almost) never hear “can’t” from us.
- You’ll get insights in management consulting and corporate finance, and your work will extend across borders and company divisions.
- Interested in something more? We’ll offer you exceptional career opportunities in our ecosystem of startups, venture builders, NGOs, and industrial companies.
- Do you have academic ambitions? If so, you can pursue them in our master’s, MBA and PhD programs on a full- or part-time basis.
- Something else may appeal to you as well: You can expect to earn a salary that exceeds the industry average and receive lots of additional benefits, too.
CELEBRATE NEW WORK
It’s natural here: flexible and modern work
- Profit from hybrid working (from home or another favorite location), flexible work schedule models (including 10+2 or 11+1), and (social) sabbaticals.
- Enjoy modern office concepts (open and private spaces as well as collaboration areas) to stimulate your creativity.
- Explore digital technologies, tools, and apps for remote and on-site working.
- Experience a modern management culture, town hall meetings, and an open-door policy that extends all the way to the company’s founders.
What else we offer you
Learning & development
Collaboration on international client accounts | Career options in the ecosystem | Training courses at the goetzpartners Academy and a budget for individual training courses and coaching sessions | E-learning and knowledge-sharing platforms | Master’s/MBA/PhD programs | Mentoring programs | 360-degree feedback and team barometer
Family, social, and retirement planning benefits
Company retirement savings plan, employer contribution of 25% | Attractive investment opportunities in the ecosystem | International insurance coverage and SOS support | Assistance for families – including au-pair placement, emergency childcare, vacation program, and support for family members requiring care
Flexible work models
Hybrid working | Flexible work schedule models | Sabbaticals | Financial support for social sabbaticals
Health, fitness, and well-being
Health, medical screening and ergonomics programs | Job and e-bike leasing | Company gym membership Urban Sports Club, fitness room with shower and recreation areas | Beverage bar including power drinks | Fruit baskets, granola, and nuts | Late-night meals
Discounts and mobility options
Benefits on shopping platforms | Flat-rate relocation allowance | Meal coupons | Taxi service, bike rental | Company and pool vehicles
Corporate events at memorable locations | Social events, alumni get-togethers, and sports competitions like Transalp, Ironman, tennis and golf tournaments | Art and cultural activities as part of the Sammlung Goetz