- Whether at home or abroad, you will be under your own direction when working on our consulting projects – depending on requirements, either directly on site at the client’s, from the office or occasionally from home.
- The scope of your responsibilities will cover topics such as research, analysis and the preparation of presentations, and you will take the lead in sub-projects.
- You will be called on for issues of internal corporate development and will be involved in client acquisition.
- As a mentor, you will promote the personal and professional development of young colleagues with advice, action and the right career tips; at the same time, your mentor will prepare you for the manager role.
SENIOR CONSULTANT (M/W/D)
goetzpartners • Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich
Berlin, Frankfurt am Main, Munich
Here’s what you can expect from us: an exceptional team spirit, challenging projects in an international setting, close affiliation and joint projects with our corporate finance team, access to a strong ecosystem, and plenty of room to innovate and grow. Are you ready?
- You have an excellent university degree and several years of professional experience in the consulting environment, including as project and team leader.
- Your thinking is strategic and entrepreneurial, at the same time you are hands-on.
- You have an analytical mind and a creative approach to problem-solving.
- You are a team player with social competence.
- You contribute expert knowledge of a function or industry.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- Impact: You’ll get plenty of creative freedom to let your ideas unfold, and you’ll take on responsibility from Day 1.
- Career Plus: Management consulting is your discipline – and on top of that, you'll get to work closely with corporate finance and have access to the strong goetzpartners ecosystem.
- Growth: We support you in developing your talents in ways that are handpicked for you – through the goetzpartners Academy, further education and transfer programs.
- FlexWork: You benefit from the right work model in every life phase – full or part-time (10+2/11+1 programs), hybrid working and (social) sabbatical programs.
- Team spirit: You’re in the middle of it all, part of our very open and personal corporate culture.
- Commitment: You’ll encounter a mindset firmly anchored in fairness, diversity, equality & inclusion and sustainability.
Best Work-Play Balance
ONE JOB AND A LOT OF GROWTH
- We develop your talents in a way that is just right for you. You’ll (almost) never hear “can’t” from us.
- You’ll get insights in management consulting and corporate finance, and your work will extend across borders and company divisions.
- Interested in something more? We’ll offer you exceptional career opportunities in our ecosystem of startups, venture builders, NGOs, and industrial companies.
- Do you have academic ambitions? If so, you can pursue them in our master’s, MBA and PhD programs on a full- or part-time basis.
- Something else may appeal to you as well: You can expect to earn a salary that exceeds the industry average and receive lots of additional benefits, too.
CELEBRATE NEW WORK
It’s natural here: flexible and modern work
- Profit from hybrid working (from home or another favorite location), flexible work schedule models (including 10+2 or 11+1), and (social) sabbaticals.
- Enjoy modern office concepts (open and private spaces as well as collaboration areas) to stimulate your creativity.
- Explore digital technologies, tools, and apps for remote and on-site working.
- Experience a modern management culture, town hall meetings, and an open-door policy that extends all the way to the company’s founders.
What else we offer you
Learning & development
Collaboration on international client accounts | Career options in the ecosystem | Training courses at the goetzpartners Academy and a budget for individual training courses and coaching sessions | E-learning and knowledge-sharing platforms | Master’s/MBA/PhD programs | Mentoring programs | 360-degree feedback and team barometer
Family, social, and retirement planning benefits
Company retirement savings plan, employer contribution of 25% | Attractive investment opportunities in the ecosystem | International insurance coverage and SOS support | Assistance for families – including au-pair placement, emergency childcare, vacation program, and support for family members requiring care
Flexible work models
Hybrid working | Flexible work schedule models | Sabbaticals | Financial support for social sabbaticals
Health, fitness, and well-being
Health, medical screening and ergonomics programs | Job and e-bike leasing | Company gym membership Urban Sports Club, fitness room with shower and recreation areas | Beverage bar including power drinks | Fruit baskets, granola, and nuts | Late-night meals
Discounts and mobility options
Benefits on shopping platforms | Flat-rate relocation allowance | Meal coupons | Taxi service, bike rental | Company and pool vehicles
Corporate events at memorable locations | Social events, alumni get-togethers, and sports competitions like Transalp, Ironman, tennis and golf tournaments | Art and cultural activities as part of the Sammlung Goetz